Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Second feature film and promotion

I'm proud to announce that today I started working on the second feature film in my carreer. After the succes of the Woezel & Pip TV series (which I did from December untill March 2015), I will now be working on the Woezel & Pip: Op zoek naar de Sloddervos (it's dutch but I can't really translate) untill somewhere in October 2015. I also got promoted from 'junior animator' to 'senior animator', hurray!

In the meanwhile, between the series and the film, I helped dutch animation collective Frame Order with some cool smaller projects, as a character animator. This includes 8 short explanimations for a dutch TV show called Radar and some intro films for an educational app.


1 comment:

Naomi Chelsea said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!